CRYSTAL RIVER CRUISES EXPANDS ‘BEST AVAILABLE’ PROMOTION OFFERING SAVINGS OF UP TO £5,270 PER PERSON
20 May 2020
Crystal River Cruises has expanded its popular ‘Best Available’ promotion with the addition of 50 new river voyages priced at just £3,200 per person cruise only and savings of up to £5,700 per person. Valid on a variety of river voyages departing May through December 2021, the ‘Best Available’ promotion means that travellers pay just one low fare of £3,200 per person for the best suite available at the time of booking. The ‘Best Available’ promotion is valid on the following 2021 voyages:
Legendary Rhine – Basel to Amsterdam (seven nights)
- Crystal Bach: 7th May; 4th June; 6th September; and 24th October
- Crystal Debussy: 10th May; 21st June; 5th July; 2nd August; 13th and 27th September; and 21st October
Christmas Time on the Rhine – Basel to Amsterdam (seven nights)
- Crystal Debussy: 2nd December
Romantic Rhine – Amsterdam to Basel (seven nights)
- Crystal Bach: 14th May; 19th July; 2nd, 16th and 30th August; and 17th October
- Crystal Debussy: 9th and 23rd August; 20th September; and 14th and 28th October
Christmas Time on the Rhine – Amsterdam to Basel (seven nights)
- Crystal Debussy: 9th December
Enchanting Moselle – Amsterdam round trip (10 nights)
- Crystal Bach: 23rd December
Tulips & Windmills – Amsterdam round trip (seven nights)
- Crystal Debussy: 26th April
Danube Serenade – Budapest to Vienna (seven nights)
- Crystal Mahler: 21st July
- Crystal Ravel: 3rd October
Delightful Danube – Budapest to Vilshofen (seven nights)
- Crystal Mahler: 27th March; 10th April; 8th and 22nd August; and 2nd and 16th December
- Crystal Ravel: 4th and 18th April; 2nd, 16th and 30th May; 27th June; 25th July and 19th September
Delightful Danube – Vilshofen to Budapest (seven nights)
- Crystal Mahler: 3rd and 17th April; 30th June; 12th September; 25th November; and 9th December
- Crystal Ravel: 28th March; 11th and 25th April; 9th May; 4th and 18th July; 15th and 29th August; and 27th October
The ‘Best Available’ promotion is valid on new bookings only and cannot be combined with any other promotion.
Crystal’s new-build river vessels are Europe’s most spacious river ships, accommodating just 106 guests with an intentional focus on maximizing personal and public spaces throughout their 135-meter hulls (a size typically designed to accommodate twice the number of guests). The ships comprise Europe’s newest river cruise fleet and are the industry’s first and only all-balcony, all-suite, butler-serviced vessels in Europe, with every category of accommodation positioned above the water line. All suites feature Panoramic Balcony-Windows™ and walk-in closets and dual vanity in the bathrooms are featured in most categories.
All of Crystal’s river ships feature private butler service in every room category, king-sized beds, Caudalie amenities, robes and slippers, and wall-mounted flat-screen HD TVs. Additional enticing features include farm-to-table cuisine in multiple, open-seating eateries: the elegant Waterside Restaurant, namesake Bistro cafés and the exclusive Vintage Room; and the Palm Court for entertainment, enrichment presentations and sweeping views of the countryside. Crystal’s attention to detail reaches ashore, as guests are transported on the days’ adventures in luxury motor coaches equipped with complimentary water and Wi-Fi for added convenience and comfort.
Crystal’s Health Protocols
With more than 30 years cruising to the far reaches of the world, Crystal has a long tradition of implementing and maintaining the highest health and safety policies at sea. Please visit this link to learn more about Crystal River Cruises’ Health Protocols.
For more information and reservations call Crystal River Cruises on 020 7399 7604 or visit www.crystalcruises.co.uk