CRYSTAL CRUISES ANNOUNCES REDUCED DEPOSITS FOR SELECT 2020 EUROPEAN SUMMER VOYAGES
10 January 2020
Making it easier than ever to plan a luxury cruise to the Mediterranean, Crystal Cruises is offering reduced deposits of £100 per person for nine Crystal Serenity sailings and one Crystal Symphony sailing in 2020. The select voyages range from seven to 13 nights from May through August and explore some of the most coveted destinations along the French and Italian Riviera’s, Dalmatian Coast, Spanish Coast, Greek Isles and Western Europe.
- 31st May 2020 (7 nights), Rome to Venice
- 14th June 2020 (12 nights), Athens to Barcelona
- 3rd July 2020 (7 nights), Rome to Monte Carlo
- 10th July 2020 (9 nights), Monte Carlo to Venice
- 31st July 2020 (9 nights), Rome to Barcelona
- 9th August 2020 (7 nights), Barcelona to Monte Carlo
- 16th August 2020 (7 nights), Monte Carlo to Rome
- 23rd August 2020 (7 nights), Rome to Barcelona
- 30th August 2020 (13 nights), Barcelona to Québec City
- 19th August 2020 (13 nights), Amsterdam to Barcelona
The reduced deposit promotion is valid for all new bookings made during Crystal’s current Book Now Savings window, which launches today and runs through 4th March 2020, allowing guests to take advantage of the best possible fares on Crystal’s all-inclusive luxury with the added incentive of the low deposit. The £100 per person deposit is just a fraction of the standard deposit of 25% of the cruise fare. The final payment requirement of 130 days prior to sailing remains the same during the promotion.
For further information and reservations call Crystal on 020 7399 7601 or visit www.crystalcruises.co.uk