CRYSTAL RIVER CRUISES UNVEILS ITINERARIES FOR NEW 2018 RIVER YACHTS
13 October 2016
In the spring of 2018 two more sleek new-build river yachts will make their debut into the elegant fleet of Crystal River Cruises as Crystal Debussy and Crystal Ravel embark on their maiden voyages on April 9 and May 10 respectively. Yesterday, the company announced the European itineraries for the inaugural year of the two vessels, which will join Crystal Mozart, Crystal Bach and Crystal Mahler on the picturesque waterways through Germany, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia. Notable among the itineraries are new seven-night voyages, at least two overnight stays on most sailings and visits to some of the region’s oldest and most fascinating riverside villages.
“Travellers’ enthusiasm for Crystal River Cruises has been tremendous, as we have set a new standard of excellence,” says Crystal CEO and president, Edie Rodriguez. “We’re delighted to introduce even more choices for guests to enjoy the acclaimed Crystal Experience aboard a river voyage, and to further expand our offerings to meet travellers’ wishes and interests.”
Crystal Debussy will sail picturesque routes along the Rhine and Moselle rivers between Amsterdam and Basel, visiting some of Germany and Switzerland’s most picturesque locations.
- Tulips & Windmills, seven nights – Amsterdam (overnight), Rotterdam (overnight), Ghent, Antwerp, Middelburg and return to Amsterdam (overnight).
- Splendours of the Rhine, 10 nights – Amsterdam (overnight), Cologne, Koblenz (overnight), Rudesheim, Speyer, Kehl, Breisach and Basel (overnight).
- Legendary Rhine, seven nights – Basel, Kehl, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Rudesheim (overnight), Koblenz (overnight), Cologne (overnight) and Amsterdam (overnight).
Crystal Ravel will offer a varied selection of itineraries along the Rhine, Moselle, Main and Danube rivers, embarking from Vienna, Budapest and Basel and calling in historic locations in Germany, as well as Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and Switzerland.
- Majestic Europe (Eastbound), 14 nights – Basel (overnight), Kehl, Speyer, Koblenz, Rudesheim, Miltenberg, Wertheim, Wurzburg, Bamberg, Nuremberg, Deggendorf, Passau (overnight), Melk, cruising the Wachau Valley, Krems and Vienna (overnight).
- Majestic Europe (Westbound), 14 nights – Vienna (overnight), Dürnstein, cruising the Wachau Valley, Melk, Passau (overnight), Deggendorf, Regensburg, Nuremburg, Bamberg, Wurzburg, Miltenburg, Koblenz, Speyer, Kehl and Basel (overnight).
- Danube Serenade (Southbound), seven nights – Vienna (overnight), Krems, Linz, Melk, cruising the Wachau Valley, Bratislava and Budapest (overnight).
- Danube Serenade (Northbound), seven nights – Budapest (overnight), Bratislava, Melk, Linz, cruising the Wachau Valley, Krems and Vienna (overnight).
The two luxury river yachts will bring Crystal’s fleet of Rhine Class river yachts total to four sleekly designed vessels, boasting the superlative standard of luxury for which the company is celebrated with amenities not found on any other river ships. Each river yacht will offer all-suite luxury accommodations, each with its own private balcony. Guests will enjoy ample space and options aboard the 135-metre river yachts (the maximum size permissible to transit the Main-Danube Canal).
A swimming pool with a glass roof allows for swimming and relaxation in any weather conditions, while luxurious amenities indoors surpass the comforts of home. All four Crystal river yachts will offer Crystal’s acclaimed butler service for every suite, plush king-sized beds that face toward the Panoramic Balcony-Windows, walk-in closets, dual vanity in the bathrooms in most categories, ETRO robes and slippers, wall-mounted flat-screen HD TVs and Nespresso machines. Additional enticing features include Crystal’s highly-acclaimed cuisine in multiple, open-seating eateries: the elegant Waterside Restaurant, namesake Bistro cafés and the exclusive Vintage Room; the Palm Court; and a full-service spa and separate fitness centre, equipped with modern machines and cardio equipment as well as free weights.
2018 voyages aboard Crystal Debussy and Crystal Ravel are now open for booking with prices from £2,325 per person (for the November 6 seven-night cruise from Basel to Amsterdam on Crystal Debussy) and £2,325 per person (for the November 22 seven-night cruise from Vienna to Budapest on Crystal Ravel).
For more information and reservations, call Crystal River Cruises on 020 7399 7604 or visit www.crystalcruises.co.uk